Hurricanes, busch fires, typhoons, etc. are still very prominent amid a world still coping with a global pandemic. Protect your employees and volunteers with a refined Duty of Care plan and proactive Travel Risk Management solution. Implementing this solution provides a safety net for your assets and, in turn, allows them to focus on the mission, at hand.
How Riskovery can better prepare your organization for any event:
- Plans and Assessments
- Deploy teams to the working area in advance of your employees arrival to ensure thorough refinement to your deployment and emergency planning
- Incident Prevention and Research
- Emergency planning for you and your team, ranging from movement options to communication and medical capabilities
- Establishing/ Re-establishing direct line(s) of communication
- Employees can mark themselves as safe or in distress
- Travel Advisory
- Adds reassurance by conducting a local crime and security review
Investing in a partner such as Riskovery can be the difference in exposing employees to danger or getting them home safely.
Today’s Current Hurricane Forecast
- The NHC (National Hurricane Center) has issued advisories for the Atlantic Ocean for Tropical Storms Nana and Omar
- For international travel plans crossing the Atlantic Ocean in the impacted areas, delays should be expected and travel should be avoided
Riskovery operates the industry’s leading Travel Risk Management mobile app on personnel intelligence and crisis response — a software that goes beyond the ‘GPS-only’ products on the market. The analytics offer user and pattern-recognition unlike anything to date, and best of all it is a preventative option with capability to secure your team anywhere on the globe before, during, and after the dozens of incidents that affect nearly every major corporation and nonprofit while working abroad. In addition to our intel app and crisis response team, we also have a corporate intel and investigation team that offers a full suite of services including plans and assessments, incident prevention and research, and travel advisory reports.
For more information on Riskovery and how we can keep your employees safe during a natural disaster, please visit https://riskoverysolutions.com/contact-us/.